September 11, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #15

Wow. I've only done 15 of these since I first started? 
Slackerrrrrrrrrr
[more info here!]


I.  Glass Animals is my new favorite Indie band. They have such a great sound! I still have yet to decipher the underlying meanings within their lyrics, but I find that makes them such an incredible band. 

II.  My first pointe class was super easy. My angelic teacher decided to take it easy on us for the first class - I did actually think it was a little too easy for me, and it ended way too soon. However, ballet was fantastic. It was quite possibly the best first class I've had in a long time. I was gently challenged (i.e. I was not worked to the bone) and I learned some new things!
[source: Pinterest]

III.  I've been faithfully taking a leisurely walk up and down my road at least once a day, and despite the fact that they are leisurely/moderate. I swear, my legs are getting more toned and even if no one else can tell, I can. I won't post any photos, because I don't have any "before" ones, but I'm so sure of it; I'll have a body like Beyonce before too long.
...Jokes. ;D

IV.  My stomach has been housing a beast that refuses to be satisfied. Normally, I wouldn't eat late at night, but for the past few nights, I have been positively ravenous!
It isn't just at nighttime either; I'm a monster constantly seeking sustenance, no matter what time it is.

V.  Fun fact: whenever I find something I really like at the discount store, I always always always write my name on the package, otherwise the rest of my family likes to polish it off for me. I found some delicious peanut butter cereal once; didn't write my name on it - my siblings ate all that was left. I'm still mourning.

VI.  I've learned that, while it may be cheap (discounted) and therefore seemingly revolting, coffee bought at a scratch & dent store is actually pretty incredible. I have found some pretty great coffee for pretty reasonable prices. Dunkin Donuts for less than $4? It's a win-win. 

VII.  Some flavors I scored are: jelly donut (great), blueberry muffin (not as incredible as I anticipated, but still good), pumpkin spice (way better than I thought it'd be), and banana bread (brand: Life is Good; score: 4 out of 5 stars). 

VIII.  I've been trying to work ahead in my studies to get caught up with the public school schedule, that way when my public-schooled friends are on break, I'm not stuck doing summer school like I was this year. Let me tell you, it's tough work spending 4 1/2 hours a day, nonstop, doing nothing but school. 

IX.  Although, believe it or not, I'm enjoying my schoolwork thus far... Geometry - dare I say it - isn't even that bad. It has to be a spell.
[source]


X.  I must be off; time to catch up on all the schoolwork I have left on my agenda for today. Hurrah. -_-


Join in on the fun! 


~JK

No comments:

Post a Comment