May 29, 2014

10 Day You Challenge ~ Day 4


'Tis the fourth day of the 10 Day You Challenge, on which I shall share my seven wants.

1.  A Macbook laptop
[source]
2.  A smartphone...
[source]
...because I am the only person in my friend group left with a crappy flip phone.

3. A job.
[source: Tumblr]
Really, what I want is money, but I would like to work somewhere like Dairy Queen where they supply an abundance of ice cream. I've heard employees get free food. Free ice cream is best. <3

4.  Mugs - I have a collection of mugs started, so if you happen to find a cool-looking mug, please send it to me and I will repay you with a batch of cookies of your choice flavor.

5.  Spring/summer clothes. I am - in fact - a girl, and I do - in fact - enjoy new clothing. I hate shopping; it stresses me out for reasons unbeknownst to me. But if and when I get lucky, new clothes are worth the stress that goes into finding and trying them on, and losing money over.

6.  To be healthy and get in shape. Not just because summer is approaching, but because my life is ending (I'm not depressed, I'm just speaking the honest truth) and I want to be the best version of myself I can in however much time I have left on this earth.

7.  A driver's license. I enjoy driving (not as much as riding) and the only reason I want to be 16 is so that I can take my permit test and get started on my hours.
Ahh, to be a legal driver...




~JK

No comments:

Post a Comment