May 16, 2013

THE BLOGGING BUSINESS


 The blogging business...To many people, a weekly or sometimes daily post is habit; for me, it's a foreign concept. 
 I may not actually have a weekly post. It may become such, or it may even become a daily thing at some point, but as of now I have nothing important enough occurring to document and post it onto the Interwebs. 
 To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure if I like blogging or not. It doesn't take up a lot of time - that's not the problem - it's just that I don't actually do a lot in my day-to-day life so there's really nothing to blog about. I'm not John Watson, okay? 
 Maybe if I did more baking that'd give me something to write about. I dunno. Perhaps blogging just isn't my thing right now. We'll see. Until then, farewell, and may the hair on your toes never fall out!

"Being crazy isn't enough"
 -Dr. Seuss




~JK