July 06, 2014

Spill it, Sundays #4 {Flashback Edition #1}

Congrats, Janessa, on managing to post twice in a row for once! Let's make it a streak this time...

[info here!]

Let us begin with the selfie:
Because I apparently wear flower crowns now...

This week's 'theme' is highlighting 3 previous posts in the archives that are my personal favorites.
My blog hasn't been going on for too long, but I think I might have some good old ideas under my sleeve...

1.  [My first "recipe"] - I was so proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and posting something I wasn't sure was even good enough to share. It may not be up to par in comparison to the real bakers out there, but I was proud of it then, and I still like it now!

2.  [When Kennedi turned 17] - that was the highlight of spring for me. Although the weather kind of skipped the spring-y stage then and jumped from winter to summer and back again multiple times... still, it was spring. And it was the greatest to-date. 

3.  [That time I said I wanted to go everywhere] - I really enjoyed the entirety of the 10 Day You Challenge; despite the fact that I did it all backwards...
FYI, I really do want to go everywhere. Except for the terrorist countries where it's far too dangerous. I'll steer clear of those. 

Join in on the fun!


~JK

No comments:

Post a Comment