June 15, 2014

Spill, it Sundays #2

I have missed two weeks in a row of this linkup.
I'm actually very disappointed in myself. No brownie points for Janessa. :(

This week, I'm NOT missing out. I said that last week, but I mean it this time. I really really truly mean it!
Watch me forget again... 


1) What is your happy place? Lost in a fictional world that emerges with the turn of a page.

2) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, a blue camisole, and white flannel. Comfort is everything. 

3) Cookies or cake? Coooooookiiiiiiies. 
[source]
4) Which chore/errand do you despise the most? Is schoolwork a chore? ...No? Okay then, washing dishes. I wouldn't mind it so much if people would throw away the extra scum that's left on their plates. It's not fun toughing a soggy piece of leftover meatloaf. *gag*

5) What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done? I traveled 500 miles away from home without my parents. For someone prone to catching homesickness, that's pretty daring! 

6) Brag and tell us one thing you love about yourself! My hair. Not gonna lie, I worked hard to grow it out, and I'm pretty dang proud of that. 
bathroom mirror pic, hoorah.
7) Now tell us one embarrassing fact about yourself. I fart a lot. Like a LOT. I've always been that way, literally since birth. The first thing I did upon entering the world was pass gas, along with a good bit of stool (as I've been reminded multiple times).

8) Name three things on your nightstand. I don't have a nightstand, but three things on my desk are a multitude of pencils and pens, a mini calendar, and a birthday present that I have yet to give to my friend (sorry, Kennedi).

9) You can ask a famous person one (and only one) question. Who is it and what is your question? Miley Cyrus. My question is "why?" I used to love that chick. Hannah Montana forever!!

10) Would you rather live in the breathtaking mountains or on a gorgeous tropical beach? Since I've never been to both, I can't really say. Although I love tropical everything, I would rather live in the mountains because it's less humid. 
Plus, I'm more likely to encounter a mountain goat.

Selfie time!


I tried so hard to look fierce, it's unnatural for me.
Usually my selfies look like I just got out of bed hungover.



~JK

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog header! My sister would actually come chasing after you with scissors with hair like that ;)

    ReplyDelete