May 25, 2014

Spill It, Sunday #1


I have done it. I have decided to join in on Spill it, Sundays (go here to see what it's about).
[This week's SiS comes from Jen at Chase The Red Grape]. 

1. I am coming to visit! Where would you take me and what would we do? Without a doubt, we would be going to the coffee shop in town. Don't you worry - if coffee's not your thing, they have a ton more to offer than just caffeinated products. 

2. What is one thing you never leave the supermarket without buying? Apples.
I looooooooove me some apples.

3. When I say burpees you say...?  *falls to the floor* "PLEASE NO I BEG YOU DON'T MAKE ME!"

4. What is the first website you check in the day? Bloglovin'. Gotta keep up with my fellow writers.

5. Tell me about one act of kindness you have done recently. When my baby brother fell and impaled his forehead on a tree branch, I cleaned him up and calmed him down.
Sometimes, I think I may actually turn out being a decent mom. 

6. You have a carton of eggs; what would you make with them? Lots of goodies. If someone gave me a carton of eggs and said, "here, Janessa, these are yours to use as you wish," I would use them to practice my baking skills (or lack thereof). 

7. Tell me about a sight you have seen that took your breath away. I haven't been to many places, but I have seen many, many, many films over the years; I think the most breathtaking thing I have seen on-screen is the landscaping of New Zealand in LotR and The Hobbit.
(source)

(source)
(source)
(source)




















Ahh, Hobbiton. Anyone want to take me on a round trip?

8.  You're an elephant; what would you never forget? My life as a human. 
But really, I would never forget the kindness and love that other elephants have shown to me; I also wouldn't forget the mean elephants whom I try to avoid.

9. Reveal to me a "slang" word or term you use where you're from and what it means. I'm not sure Indiana has any slang words. If they do, I'm home-schooled and I'm out of the loop here. 

10. Tell me a corny joke! Don't act like you've never heard this one before...

Knock Knock. 'Who's there?' You. 'You who?' 
Yoo hoo,
(source: Pinterest)
Yeah, I know...I'm getting kinda tired of this one, myself.


That is all!
As is tradition for SiS, here is a selfie:

:)



~JK

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up- but you do realise, if you come to NZ you HAVE to come to Australia- we pretty much claim NZ to be part of us.

    And if apples came with love hearts, I'd never leave the store without them either ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Australia is definitely on my list of places to visit! :D

      Delete
  2. Yoo hoo! Never heard that joke before and I'm still laughing now! It's the simple things with me :-)
    Can we have a whole day of coffee if I came to visit? That sounds like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes, all-day coffee sounds divine!

      Delete