August 19, 2014

Favorites!

There is a bandwagon which has been going on for ages that I am just now jumping onto.
Time for a "favorites" post. Because it's a Monday evening and what else do you do on a Monday evening?
;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite color(s): 
Turquoise, pale/pastel shades (lavender, baby blue, etc.), and white.

Favorite fruit: 
Bananas!

Favorite candy:
I'm torn between Reese's and Kit Kat.

Favorite chocolate:
Chocolate-covered coffee beans. Does that count?...

Favorite cold drink:
Smoothies and water.

Favorite hot drink:
Coffeeeeeeeeeee.
[source]

Favorite ice cream:
Vanilla with peanut butter stirred in. <3

Favorite chips:
Vegetable chips from Terra.

Favorite soup:
Cream of broccoli (specifically, homemade by my mom).

Favorite car:
I don't really have a favorite, but I'll just say Volkswagen beetle because who doesn't like those? Also, hippie vans are pretty cool.

Favorite TV show:
Regular Show and Sherlock. Two very different programs, both with their own very addictive qualities.

Favorite movie:
aw jeeze this is like asking me to choose my favorite child... I'm gonna say "the Emperor's New Groove" because that's the last movie I saw.
[source: Pinterest]

Favorite book:
Once again, you cannot ask me this kind of question. Hmmmmm... I'll stick to The Children of Hurin by J.R.R. Tolkien. It's the only book I've read more than once that I have yet to grow tired of.

Favorite sport:
Gymnastics. I still wish I could have taken classes when I was younger.

Favorite perfume:
Viva La Juicy because it's the only perfume I've smelled that I can remember the scent of.

Favorite meat:
I'm not a huge fan, but I can tolerate anything that's not red meat if I have to.

Favorite vegetable:
Carrots.

Favorite music genre:
Indie/alternative.

Favorite city:
Chicago is really the only big city I've visited before. I've been to Minneapolis (and the Mall of America) but I was about 10 then and I remember very little.

Favorite celebrity:
Miley Cyrus Nick Cannon because he is the best AGT host there has ever been. I know nothing about him otherwise...

Favorite sport's team:
Did I mention I don't watch a lot of sports? No? Okay; I don't watch a lot of sports.

Favorite pet:
Wait, am I supposed to pick which one of my pets is my favorite?... my dog Rosie (don't tell my cat), because I've had her since I was six.
If I'm supposed to answer what type of pet I prefer, it's a close tie between dog and horse. Both are pretty great, I think, although I've never personally owned the latter.

Favorite flower:
Convallaria (lily of the valley)


Favorite dessert:
Holy cannoli, this is harder than any question yet. Uh, anything with frosting, chocolate, and/or loads of sugar!

Favorite smell: 
Freshly baking goodies. (example: cookies, brownies, banana bread, etc.)

Favorite game:
I used to be pretty good at hide-and-seek...
But really, I like ninja and four-square. Anything I have a slight chance of winning at.

Favorite piece of jewelry:
Earrings; plain and simple. Although I hardly ever wear them.

Favorite electronic:
I have only ever owned a Nintendo DS, a Wii, and an iPod. out of all those, the iPod takes the cake.

Favorite hair product:
Hair ties, I suppose...

Favorite sandwich:
I'm not a huge sandwich fan, but my go-to is peanut butter & banana with cinnamon & honey. Delish.

Favorite condiment:
does hummus count? No; then spicy brown mustard. Mmmm-mmm.

Favorite time of day:
It depends on the day. I really like Saturday mornings, but other than that if school is involved, I'm bitter about all the times of all the days.

Favorite day of the week:
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Certain times of each, as well.

Favorite actor(s):
Another hard one. At random...
Tom Hiddleston,
[source]

Dick Van Dyke,





















Hugh Jackman,
[source: Popsugar]

Sir Ian McKellen,

and Asa Butterfield.


Favorite actress(es):
I have much fewer favorite female actresses. Top four are:
Cate Blanchett,

Anne Hathaway,
[source: Popsugar]
Audrey Hepburn,

and Evangeline Lilly.
[source: Popsugar]

Favorite season:
Autumn <3

Favorite comfort food:
Pizza and cookies. Maybe even a cookie pizza...(Google it. It exists!)

Favorite piece of clothing:
Sweaters, leggings, fuzzy socks...sweater-weather clothing. :)


Disclaimer: none of the images used are mine. I failed to find sources for some (a lot were in foreign languages...) but I claim no ownership whatsoever to any of them.




~JK

No comments:

Post a Comment