June 20, 2014

Would You Rather...

I "stole" this idea from Alison, who uploaded a vlog about it. 
As I'm more comfortable with blogging than vlogging, I decided I would write up a post about it instead of a video. Enjoy :)

Would you rather...

  • Speak another language or get a higher degree? I'm just a little girl stuck in high school; even if I was in college, I think I would still choose to speak another language. 
  • Have a beautiful singing voice or be a fantastic dancer? Be a fantastic dancer. I try to be both, but if I could only choose one, dancing is a much bigger passion of mine. 
  • Be a CEO of a huge company or run your own small business? I'm all about small businesses! I love the little shops in small towns that are run by two or three locals who love what they do and appreciate each other. (I would probably own a bakery)
  • Fly like a bird or teleport? I have always wanted the ability to fly (weightless like Peter Pan, not flappy flap like a bird), but I think I could get places a lot faster by teleportation... If a TARDIS is involved, count me in. 
  • Eat only sweet food or only salty food for the rest of your life? I have a huge sweet tooth, but I will admit, there are many times when all I want is something salty. I think, after a while, I could get used to never having sweet foods (whaaaat?). It would take much effort, many tears, and a buttload of frustration but I could manage. Maybe.
  • Do yoga or lift weights? I'm not a fan of yoga, to be honest. Long story short, my beliefs don't really tie into yoga-ing. I don't mind at all when other people do it, but I'm not comfortable with it personally. While I do love stretching, I'd have to cop out on the om's and such. Thing is, I don't really like lifting weights either. Urgh. 
    [source]
  • Be a SUPER fast runner be SUPER strong? SUPER fast runner. I could finally pursue my long-lost dream of distance running!
  • Have 8 kids or no kids? No kids. Nope. No hesitation there; I couldn't handle eight. I can't handle my three younger siblings, let alone EIGHT of my own. O.o
  • Have a small, older home with character or design a big brand new home? Have a smaller home with character, like my grandparents' house. I love big houses with endless staircases and secret passageways that were long ago forgotten; but in the long run, character > colossal.
  • Watch the Today Show or Good Morning America? Neither. I can't even choose. News shows make me sick (theoretically) and I can't handle them.
  • Watch only sports or watch only BRAVO? Is it bad I had to look up BRAVO to see what it was about?... I would rather watch sports than a gossip show. Nuff said.
  • Cook a romantic dinner at home or go to the nicest restaurant in town? I would be cooking a "romantic dinner" for myself (#singleladyprobs) but either way, I would rather cook at home. Nothing beats a good peanut stir-fry. ;)
  • Drink beer or wine? If I had the choice (#underageprobs) I would go with wine. Beer scares me...
  • Eat cookies or eat cake? Do I even need to answer this one? 
    [source]
  • Have only brothers or have only sisters? Only brothers. I can barely handle one sister, but two brothers I can tolerate. Bring it on.
  • Go to Africa or Asia? Both. Africa for these guys:
    [source: News.com]
Asia for these:
[source: Wikipedia]
  • Eat sweet potato fries or regular fries? Sweet potato fries are ah-ma-zing. Don't get me wrong, I really like regular fries, but there is a soft spot in my heart belly for sweet potatoes.
  • Own an SUV or a sports car? Pfft, SUV all the way! I couldn't drive a sports car fast enough to make it worthwhile.
  • Have a personal chef or a personal trainer? Just one? Okay... personal trainer. I can cook for myself, but when it comes to working out, I need that extra oomph. 
  • Sleep for 9 hours every night but no coffee, or sleep for 6 hours a night and have coffee? Coffee. Always coffee.
  • Read a book or watch a movie? Books are my loves. Movies are great too, but with books, you can create your own visual idea of the characters and the setting; in a movie, the visualizations are all before your eyes and you don't get the chance to "create" it yourself.
  • Live on the east coast or west coast? West. Cali shouldn't be too unbearable.
  • Have your toenails painted or your fingernails painted? Fingernails. I can't stand feet in general, let alone other people touching mine. I have what is the opposite of a fetish. xP
  • Go to the beach or the mountains? This is a really popular question; my answer is the same as always: the mountains. I've never actually been to the mountains, however, so I don't have a clear comparison. Judging by what I've heard from others who have experienced such awesomeness, I would choose the mountains over the beach any day.
That is all. Thank you *bows*
:)



~JK

No comments:

Post a Comment